- have liver problems
- plan to have surgery
- have chickenpox or measles or have recently been near anyone with chickenpox or measles
- have an infection
- have high blood sugar levels (prediabetes or diabetes)
- have glaucoma or cataracts
- have a family history of diabetes or glaucoma
- have or have had tuberculosis
- have high blood pressure (hypertension)
ACCESS made easy
TARPEYO TouchpointsTM is your one-stop resource for personalized services and assistance to support your treatment journey.
A team of support
- A TARPEYO Touchpoints Care Navigator is your primary point of contact
- The Care Navigator can help with financial support options, connect you with nurses and resources, and help track your prescription shipment each month
Financial assistance programs
- Financial assistance programs may reduce or eliminate your out-of-pocket costs
Help with insurance paperwork
- TARPEYO Touchpoints can help with things like insurance benefits, appeals, and prior authorizations
Home delivery of your medicine
- TARPEYO will be shipped directly to your doorstep by a specialty pharmacy
TARPEYO is shipped from an exclusive specialty pharmacy directly to your doorstep.
TARPEYO TOUCHPOINTS HELPS YOU EXPLORE FINANCIAL PROGRAMS
Your doctor will fill out an enrollment form to connect you to TARPEYO Touchpoints services.
IF YOU HAVE COMMERCIAL INSURANCE
TARPEYO TOUCHPOINTS COPAY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM*†
You may be eligible to pay as little as $0 per prescription
IF YOU ARE UNINSURED/UNDERINSURED
TARPEYO TOUCHPOINTS PATIENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (PAP)*‡
You may be eligible to receive TARPEYO at no cost
TARPEYO Touchpoints is available Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM ET, at 1-833-444-8277.
WITH TARPEYO TOUCHPOINTS, THERE’S NO TRIP TO THE PHARMACY
Once your healthcare provider has prescribed TARPEYO, it’s delivered directly to your doorstep. TARPEYO is shipped to you from an exclusive specialty pharmacy (a mail-order pharmacy that sells specialty drugs) called Biologics. TARPEYO is not available at any other pharmacy.